Returns & Exchanges
Revlon Hair Tools accepts returns and exchanges for products purchased within 30 days from Revlonhairtools.com. Please contact Consumer Services for assistance with a return or exchange of a Revlon Hair Tools product. Consumer Services will provide you instructions and additional information to help you.
FOR PURCHASES MADE THROUGH OUR VALUED RETAIL PARTNERS, PLEASE CONTACT THE RETAILER YOU PURCHASED THE REVLON HAIR TOOLS PRODUCT DIRECTLY FROM AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT WILL ASSIST YOU WITH THE RETURN. IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY ISSUES,PLEASE CONTACT REVLON HAIR TOOLS CONSUMER SERVICES DEPARTMENT FOR ASSISTANCE.
WE ALWAYS ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS TO CONTACT CONSUMER SERVICES BEFORE RETURNING AN ITEM. HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RETURN THE REVLON HAIR TOOLS ITEM AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS LISTED BELOW:
- • Please return the product within 30-days of purchase to Revlon Hair Tools.
- • You can return the item by sending it to the following address:
Helen of Troy L.P. Consumer Services
1 Helen of Troy Plaza
El Paso, TX. 79912
- • Please include your packing slip to ensure the package is easy to identify and include the best telephone number and email address for Consumer Service to reach you.
- • If you lost or misplaced your packing slip, please contact Consumer Service to provide you a new packing slip to use for your return.
- • For exchanges after 30-days, send the appliance postage paid along with proof of purchase, a note explaining reason for return, and $6.00 US to cover handling, insurance and return postage costs.
Revlon Hair Tools accepts returns of merchandise purchased from the Revlonhairtools.com website for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Please contact Consumer Service for additional information 1-800-487-7273.
Refunds are processed (3-5) business days after an item has been received by Helen of Troy. The refund should appear in your account within five business days after the refund has been processed. If you still have questions regarding a refund, please contact Consumer Services for assistance.
Revlon Hair Tools warranties vary by product. The Revlon Hair Tools warranty card is enclosed in the product box. Under the Limited Warranty, it will tell you how long the product is warranted for and provides you information on what to do if the product becomes defective. For further assistance and warranty information, please contact Revlon Hair Tools Consumer Services. Consumer Services will need your Revlon Hair Tools product model number to provide you the specific warranty details that covers the product you purchased.