Revlon Hair Tools® Festive Curls Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW AND SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
2. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Giveaway is Helen of Troy L.P. (“Sponsor“), 1 Helen of Troy Plaza, El Paso, Texas 79912. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ or Twitter (the “Social Media Channels”). You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of communications from Sponsor. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to Sponsor, not any Social Media Channels.
3. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins at 12:00 pm EST on December 21, 2022, and ends at 12:00 pm EST on December 22, 2022 (“End Date”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open only to residents of the 50 United States of America or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of their time of entry. Employees and agents, including their family (parents, children, siblings, spouse) and members of their household (whether or not related), of Sponsor and each of its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, distributors, divisions, agencies or of any related entity, including any consultants to Sponsor, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
5. PRIZES: The prize will have an approximate retail value of $74.99. Product available for prize: One (1) One-Step Blowout Curls. One (1) winner will be selected and announced on December 23, 2022. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize he/she receives, regardless of whether prize, in whole or in part, is used. Prizes will be sent by Sponsor and shipping will be paid for by Sponsor. Prizes may take up to sixty (60) days to arrive, after Winner’s address is provided. Sponsor is not responsible for any prizes not delivered or lost during transit.
6. HOW TO ENTER:
1. Follow @revlonhairtools on Instagram
2. Like and comment on the Dec. 21 post
7. WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during this Giveaway period. All results of the selections are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner. If by reason of a printing, computer or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a computerized random selection to award the advertised number of prizes available. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
8. NOTICE TO WINNER: Attempts to notify the potential Winner will be made by Instagram direct message seven (7) days from the computerized random selection. The winner must provide their shipping address to Sponsor via direct message on Instagram in order to receive their prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, late or misdirected mail or delivery or communication problems of any kind. If unable to make contact with the Winner within seven (7) days after Sponsor first attempts to notify the Winner, or if the Winner fails to claim the Prize within seven (7) days after Sponsor first attempts to notify the Prize Winner, the Prize maybe forfeited and awarded to an alternate Winner. All federal, state and local taxes and fees, as well as any other expenses not specified herein, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope Helen of Troy, L.P., 1 Helen of Troy Plaza, El Paso, Texas, 79912. All requests must be received by January, 22, 2023. Winner name will be sent once the winner has been verified.
10. Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, including any which may affect your entry or the Giveaway. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, late or illegible entries. Entries not in compliance with these Official Rules are disqualified. Sponsor shall have the absolute right to determine if an entry is in compliance with these official rules without notice to the person attempting to enter.
11. By entering the Giveaway, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Giveaway. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, the Social Media Channels, and their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize, expiration of validity of the prize, participation in any Giveaway related activity, or participation in the Giveaway. As a condition of entering, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of the prize or any item redeemed therewith, (b) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. By entering the Giveaway, participants consent to the use of their name, likeness, image and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
13. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Giveaway or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Giveaway, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules or tampered with any element of the Giveaway without notice to the disqualified or banned person. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Contest shall be governed and construed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its conflict of laws; and (2) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.